If your cat stops drinking water, be on the lookout!!



Seven of our cats have passed away over the past two years.


Since most of them were elderly, their kidneys began to fail; they stopped drinking water, lost their appetite, and gradually grew weaker until they passed away.


Looking back now, I think I should have taken them to the vet as soon as they stopped drinking water.


I believe the reason they passed away was that I didn’t realize they were dehydrated and didn’t take them to the vet right away.


If you have a cat, please take it to the vet immediately if it suddenly stops drinking water. The sooner you act, the

higher the chance of saving its life.


To avoid regrets later, pay close attention to your cat’s health, and take immediate action if you notice anything unusual!!


See you next time!!


Translated with DeepL.com (free version)










 

Comments