This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I pray for the repose of Kenji Goto!

Ever since Kenji Goto was abducted, I have refrained from writing on my blog.

I'm sure that Mr. Goto will be able to step on Japan's soil again, and I'm sure that he will be able to do so with his newborn

Because I believed that I could hold my baby in its arms.

I was so shocked to hear of Mr. Goto's death and I am so sad that I can't stop crying.

Ms. Goto is the one who thinks about the children in the war zone as much as she does, and she is the one who will make war and conflict go away as soon as possible.

I don't think anyone has ever wanted to be done with it.

He was such a humanist that he was abducted and his life was taken.

Is that okay?

I hope that such a sad event will never happen again, and

I pray for the repose of Mr. Kenji Goto from the bottom of my heart.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

Comments