This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Landscape with whales


 The largest mammal whale on earth is showing the world's largest jump.

I haven't seen a real whale yet, but I often hear whale watching, so I'd like to try it once.

I wonder if it's dynamic! !!

And if you can, I want to swim in the ocean together! !!

It's difficult to go abroad in Corona now, but when I can go abroad, I want to go see the whale first.

And I want to engrave its size and strength in my mind and make it a lifelong feeling.

Oh, can't my dream come true soon?


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   

Comments