This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm interested in Chinese dramas now and I watch dramas every day! !


 

I have always loved Korean dramas, and I used to watch serial dramas on TV every day.


The first drama I watched was a Chinese drama called Zhaoyang. I fell in love with the beautiful woman named Bairu, who plays the leading role.


Another leading actor, Xu Kai, has become famous for being the most beautiful actor in China.


Although it is a historical drama, there were many fighting scenes, but the scenes full of affection between the main characters Bailu and Xu Kai were also wonderful.


It was a total of 56 episodes, but I wanted to see what happened next, so I went ahead and watched them all in no time.


The drama I'm watching now is a story about the era of the Republic of China called "Flame Military School," in which Bailu and Xu Kai are co-starring again. Drama. I've only watched up to episode 14, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how their love will progress.


It is a multilingual blog. Please read in a language you can read without stress! !


   English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

   Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments