This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

To everyone in Singapore, and to everyone in the world



 I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the many Singaporeans who read my blog every day.


I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the participants from other countries.


My blog is currently writing a lot about the war in Ukraine.

Originally, the purpose of this blog was to introduce my hometown, Japan, to people from all over the world and to encourage them to visit Japan.


But when Russia unilaterally invaded Ukraine and many children, women and the elderly died in the attack by the Russian army, I couldn't stand it any longer, so I started writing articles about the war.


Russia may have various excuses, but military aggression against other countries is absolutely evil and cannot be tolerated.


If Russia, the aggressor nation, wins in the end despite the one-sided aggression, the land is reduced to ashes, and many people are killed, it will be the same as Nazi Germany's victory on the European front, and this should not be allowed.


Democracies are expected to support Ukraine at all costs and work together until the day of victory.


What do those of you who are reading this blog think?

If you have any feedback, please let us know! !


Peace to Ukraine! !






Comments