This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

President Biden makes a surprise visit to Kyiv, Ukraine! !



US President Biden made a surprise visit to Kyiv, Ukraine.

I am once again moved by the fact that I made up my mind to visit Kyiv now, in a situation where we do not know when a missile will come from the Russian side.


What was originally planned to visit Poland was a covert visit to Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, and I have high hopes that this visit will further strengthen the bond between President Biden and President Zelensky.


It is believed that the visit promised continued cooperation between the United States and Ukraine and the provision of more powerful weapons.


Victory for Ukraine is a victory for freedom and democracy, a war that cannot be lost.


I hope that with the constant support of the West, Ukraine will win this war and that Ukraine will remain an independent and sovereign state forever and ever. 


         



Comments