This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

How do you spend the New Year holidays in Europe and the United States?


 

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

For those of you who read my blog in Europe and the United States, what will you do in the New Year?


We Japanese eat rice cakes on the third day of the New Year and visit shrines to pray for good health for the year ahead.


New Year's is a very solemn time for Japanese people.

It's probably about New Year's Day when family, friends and acquaintances can gather together and talk.


After the three days of New Year's Eve, it's time to go back to our normal schedules, start work and school, and start our new lives.


Do Western countries have the same New Year holidays as Japan?


I think there are Western ways to spend time in Europe and the United States because of their different religions, cultures and customs, but today is the second day of the New Year.


I hope you have enough energy to start the new year.


Many people from overseas always visit my blog. Thank you very much.

Wishing you, your family and the person you love the most good health and happiness this year, I will do my best to continue writing this blog.

Please come and see us every day! !

from me to you love


With that, I would like to conclude today's blog.

you come to my blog again,

Think together about the same theme as me,

If we could share the same time and space

How nice! !

Hope to see you again through this blog

I am looking forward to it from the bottom of my heart.

See you soon! !


Cheers to your eyes

As Time Goes By




Comments