This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Twitter CEO Elon Musk's own vote of confidence resulted in a majority of 57.5% in favor of resigning.

 


Twitter CEO Elon Musk's own vote of confidence resulted in a majority of 57.5% in favor of resigning.


I feel that it is premature to hold a vote of confidence to predict his resignation immediately after becoming CEO, and Twitter's reforms have just begun, so what was the intention behind this action? I don't understand.


I knew from Yahoo news that the company itself was in considerable debt, but if I bought the stock and got the management right of the company, I would have to watch the growth of the company. I would have liked to see him fulfill his responsibilities as CEO to the end, working hard to secure profitability, turn the company into the black, and achieve stable growth.


It seems that Elon Musk's future trends will attract attention! !





Comments