This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I would like to make this a blog where I can talk and write about love and family happiness.

 



The site I'm writing on now was originally a cat blog.


We have 12 cats that we have taken care of and live under one roof.


Starting with a cat blog on the theme of a peaceful life with these children, I wrote an article introducing my hometown Oita City and Beppu City, which is famous for its hot springs.


However, this year, world peace was shattered in an instant, and Ukraine turned into a battleground between Russian and Ukrainian forces.


Every time the news of the fierce battle was broadcast on TV every day, I saw the children who were injured or died, and I came to think that I could not continue as it is now.


I used to write about my peaceful life on my blog, but since then, I have come to believe that it is our mission to share the tragedy of war with the world and end this war as soon as possible. It was.


Sometimes Google points out that the message is too strong, but I write every day with my thoughts because I want the children to regain their bright smiles as soon as possible.


Sometimes I draw about things other than Ukraine.

My dream is to share the same time and space with everyone, and create a blog where you can feel the wonders of life.


Please read my blog which is written in 10 languages ​​so that you can read it without stress and let's think about the same theme together! !


If you have any messages, please keep sending them! !

waiting! !


 

Comments