This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Elderly parents infected with coronavirus (Omicron)! !



 Elderly parents infected with coronavirus (Omicron).

My father was infected last Saturday and was doing home remedies, but his symptoms gradually improved and he is now fine enough to watch TV.


As I mentioned the other day, my father is 92 years old. I was relieved because I heard that there are many cases where elderly people become seriously ill if they are infected with coronavirus.


I felt relieved for a short while, but this time my elderly mother was infected with Corona at the age of 89.


Her 92-year-old father was hit with four corona vaccines, so she escaped serious illness, but her mother never hit the vaccine.


Current symptoms are severe cough, runny nose and headache. No fever.

I am very worried because I am an elderly mother and I live separately from her son.


I hope it doesn't get serious, but I just leave it to luck.

When her mother's illness is cured and her energy is restored, I'm thinking of going out to eat some delicious food with her.


Mom must be fine! !

I promise! !



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa


Comments