This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

To you who come to see my blog many times! !

 



There is something I want to tell you who come to see my blog many times.


There was a notice from Google recently, saying that it may contain content that is handled with caution.


In short, it was a guide to comply with the community guide.


I had no idea, but in my opinion, I often write articles about the war in Ukraine on my blog these days, and war is a very delicate thing, and I don't want to write about it in my blog. I interpreted it as not very suitable.


I wrote this out of the tragedy of war and the feeling that I couldn't bear to hear the cries of children.


However, since it was pointed out that it is not suitable for Google's guide, I will not write anything about war in the future.


I feel very sad, but it can't be helped because this is the rule. I even thought about quitting the blog, but it was so hard to say goodbye to you, who came to see me over and over again, so I would like to change the content so that I can keep in touch with you. I think.


From now on, I would like to work with you to write fun articles that give hope to both children and women.


Thank you for your continued support.

Please come and see us again! !

I love you! !


Please don't forget me no matter what! !





.

Comments