This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Oh my God, my 92 year old father got Omicron! !

 



Oh my God, my 92 year old father got Omicron! !


It's been said that Omicron is easily contagious, but it's amazing how easily one's relatives can become infected.


In addition, 92 years old is quite old, so I have almost no symptoms so far, but I am worried that serious symptoms will appear sooner or later.


I hope I don't get pneumonia or something...


I live separately from my parents, so I can't always see symptoms, so I'm thinking of calling them many times to confirm their safety.


Corona has been in waves many times, and when I thought it was gradually converging, the number of infected people gradually increased again.


When the number of infected people decreases, the government eases restrictions, and when the number of people coming and going increases, the coronavirus does not disappear completely.


We often hear the word "with corona".

Assuming that the coronavirus will never be completely eradicated, it may be necessary to prevent it with a vaccine and treat it if it is infected, which is the same prevention and treatment as the flu.


Please pray that my father will overcome corona and get well!



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa



Comments