This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A colleague of mine is getting married on Saturday, October 22nd, Japan time! !

   Two people who love each other hold hands and cut the wedding cake! !
 


A colleague of mine is getting married on Saturday, October 22nd, Japan time! !


They are much younger than me, but I sincerely hope that they will build a happy family together.


I believe that Japan is politically stable, peaceful, and economically perfect compared to any other country.


Today, there are countries like Ukraine that are in the midst of war, struggling to survive and are in such chaos that they do not know what will happen tomorrow.


The other day, I saw Ukrainian soldiers getting married in war-torn Ukraine. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but I cried when I felt their earnest desire to pledge their love, get married and build a family.


Japan is now in an era of peace, not in a state of war.

Many couples get married.


I hope from the bottom of my heart that they will be able to continue their married life for a long time, be blessed with families, and create a family that never ceases to smile.


To please your happiness! !


Beautiful church stained glass! !


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments