This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

After the typhoon passes, the autumn outfit suddenly


 

Typhoon No. 14, which brought rain, wind and floods all over Japan the other day, has already passed Japan.


The area where I live had a lot more rain and wind than usual typhoons, but fortunately there were no disasters such as floods or landslides.


Every year when a typhoon passes by, it brings the heat with it, so it cools down quickly, and the season changes into autumn.


There are many insects chirping in our garden now, and we can hear the soothing sound of the bells.


It's already autumn! !


Japan has a clear sense of the seasons, with spring, summer, autumn and winter, and autumn is the most comfortable season.


Neither hot nor cold, the food is delicious, the music is pleasant,

I love autumn when everything matches.


By country, France is by far the most popular country for those who visit my multilingual blog.


If you are reading this blog, including France, if you would like to visit Japan, please contact me! !

I will guide you.


With that, I would like to conclude today's blog.

How wonderful it would be if you could visit my blog again, think about the same subject as you, and share the same time and space with you! !

I update my blog every day, so please come and see me tomorrow!


Well then, See you tomorrow! !



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa



Comments