We have just launched a foreign language blog in Polish and Finnish! !!




I recently launched a foreign language blog in Polish and Finnish.


I have always felt attached to these two countries because they have the same geographical factors as Japan in terms of geopolitics, and I wanted to interact with the people of both countries. So I am very happy that my wish has come true.


In the future, I would like to broadcast daily news from various perspectives and exchange awareness.


We look forward to working with you in the future! !!




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!

           Ukraine Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

                          Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                             
        Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             

Comments