This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

summer christmas

 



Japan is in full swing this summer, but when I was listening to winter music on YouTube, there were various Christmas songs and I tried to travel back in time while listening to nostalgic songs.


I think there are many memories that everyone misses.

I liked skiing so I was looking forward to going to ski resorts all over Japan.


Ski resorts are strange! !!

All women look beautiful.

All the guys are handsome

And many loves sprout and everyone is happy! !!


I remembered the old days when I had such a happy life.

I really miss it! !!

What are you guys doing?

How are you doing?

What a melancholy.

Is it like a scene of youth and youth?


I usually think about international affairs and world peace, but nowadays

I'm back and immersing myself in my nostalgic memories.


What kind of memories do you have?




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!

           Ukraine Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

                          Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                             
        Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             

    Korean     가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스               

Comments