This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Night view of Paris in my mind


 

This is the night view of Paris in my mind.

Paris is my heart's home and the city of my dreams.


I think French is the most beautiful language in the world.

It is a beautiful sound that penetrates the heart, which is most suitable for lovers to talk about their love.


The first French I came across was Yves Montand's dead leaves.

It expresses the sorrow of lovers who say goodbye in a very melancholy autumn.

I feel like the lyrics


Of course, there are songs with a dynamic and happy feeling, but I feel that French is a word that expresses the slightly sentimental heart of autumn well.


I also like Edith Piaf's melancholy melody. When I see Piaf singing, "Hold me with your burning hands," with all his spirit, tears naturally flow.


Piaf, who survived the turbulent history, is the reason why we can hear his true voice.





I want to see the nostalgic streets of Paris that I went to a long time ago with my own eyes! !


I want to meet you who always read my blog! !

Please meet me someday when I come to Paris again! ! Looking forward to that day! !


With that, I would like to conclude today's blog.

you come to my blog again,

Think together about the same theme as me,

If I could share the same time and space with you,

How nice! !

Please come and visit us again! !





Cheers to your eyes

As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments