This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I went to the 4th corona vaccine! !

 



I went to the 4th corona vaccine! !


There were no side effects after the 3rd inoculation.


I thought there wouldn't be any particularly bad side reactions this time around, but surprisingly bad side reactions did appear.


I hadn't felt well since the morning of the day I was vaccinated, and my body temperature and blood pressure were both normal, but I had symptoms like anemia, so it was a tough day.


However, when you think of being infected with the coronavirus, it is not a major side effect, so if you have not yet had the 4th vaccine, I would like you to do so.


In the workplace where I work, there are little by little infected people.


Most people end up with symptoms similar to the common cold, but if it spreads to older people, serious symptoms may appear.


I think it's more important not to infect others than to prevent yourself from getting infected.


Please take the 4th vaccine to save people's lives. Thanks.



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa


Comments