This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

This is a follow-up to Fuku-chan, the eldest daughter of my family! !!

 



This is a follow-up report of Fuku-chan, the eldest daughter of 12 cat brothers in my house.

I went to visit Fuku-chan, who is in the veterinary clinic today.

Fuku-chan was sitting in a narrow gauge.

A thin tube was attached to her arm and neck, and medicine was injected to prevent it after nutrition and tooth extraction.

Periodontal disease has progressed so much that all but his anterior teeth and canines have been removed.

It felt a bit painful, but I think it couldn't be helped because if I didn't pull it out now, it would progress and I couldn't eat it, which could be fatal.

Imafuku-chan hasn't had an appetite for a while and is thin, but I hope that this tooth extraction will make her feel better, and she will have an appetite and gain weight.

My age is age, but I still have to live well and live long!

Fuku-chan, do your best! !!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


Comments