This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Switch the sound of the cannonball to the jazz sound for a while! !!

 



Ukrainians are always listening to the sound of the bombing, and I think their mental state is always tense.


I would like you to switch from the sound of a cannonball to the sound of jazz for a while.

No matter what the environment, if your mind is always tense, you will not be able to tolerate it.


I don't know if I'm in an environment where I can listen to music, but I would like you to try to harmonize your mind while listening to the sounds of jazz.


I would like you to dream of winning one day and keep your mind as calm as possible for that day.


We are always with you! !!


That's all for today's blog.

You come to my blog again

Think together about the same theme as me

If you can share the same time and space as you

What a wonderful thing! !!

Have a day to meet you again

looking forward to it.

See you again! !!


A toast to your eyes! !!

As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments