This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm Meiko, a kagoneko, and I'm a new child at home! !!



I'm Meiko, a kagoneko.


I became the 12th child of my family.


He has a gentle and gentle personality and is perfect.


He was sick when he first came to our house, and he was thin and thin.


He may not be a veterinary clinic teacher, so be prepared.


As I was told, I felt like praying every day while I was in the hospital, but it was worth praying and I became more and more energetic, and now I am the most energetic of all the children in my family! !!


However, this child has a special illness, and if she develops it, she will be life-threatening, so she always looks closely at her physical condition to see if there is any change.


Let's do our best, live long and make lots of fun feelings together! !!


That's all for today's blog.


You come to my blog again


Two people think about the same theme together


If you can share the same time and space with you


What a wonderful thing! !!


Have a day to meet you again


looking forward to it.


See you again! !!


A toast to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By 


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments