Daily walking and strength training


 I continue walking and strength training every day.


At first, I used to walk only every day, but recently I couldn't put on my pants, so I started to train my muscles.


Gradually the waist became tighter and I could put on my pants.


After all, people tend to get fat with age, so if you work hard without any hassle, you will surely get a refreshing figure.


Walking is important as well as muscle training, so please start by walking and do abdominal exercises! ️


See you again! ️


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments