This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

No.1 place I want to go most now after corona

 Where I want to go most now after Corona

As I told you before, it is the "Aegean Sea".

It has a long history, the cityscape is pure white and beautiful, and the sea is pure blue, which is as beautiful as marine blue.


I've seen it many times in the photos.

Maybe the beautiful sea that you won't get tired of looking at all day long

Dreams in my dreams


I don't know when the whole world will overcome the corona, but I want to go there once before I die old.


May your dreams come true! !!

And hope that the whole world will overcome the coronavirus as soon as possible and no one will suffer! !!


Take a look at my favorite image of the beautiful Girishaege Sea! !!







We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments