This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Father will be vaccinated against corona tomorrow

 

Finally tomorrow my father will be vaccinated against corona.

He's so old that I'm a little worried about his son.

Various stories such as anaphylactic shock and sudden changes in physical condition

Since I'm listening, I'm wondering if elderly people who have no physical strength can really have physical strength.

However, the pain of being infected with corona is even more painful, and even the doctor at the hospital

It seems that you should receive it, so I will leave luck to heaven and let it be received.

I would like to report again on the condition after inoculation.

If you're wondering whether to inoculate, be sure

Talk to your doctor and listen carefully to make a decision

Please give me! !!

See you again! !!


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments