Another blog I manage will soon reach 1,000,000 PV!


Another blog I manage, "Cat's World," will soon reach 1,000,000 PV! !!

It was a really long way.

Many times when I thought about stopping writing on the way

was. There were quite a few days when it didn't come up for a while.

But there are quite a few people who are looking at this blog.

As a result of continuing to write little by little while believing that

I've managed to reach 1,000,000 PV.

Originally it should be a cat blog, but there are more articles other than cats.

Originally, there are more than 10 cats in our house, so of those children

I started with the idea that I would like fans who like cats to see it by uploading a lot of everyday life and cute pictures and videos, but that was certainly the case at the beginning.

But gradually to the movement of society, world peace, and the human race of coronavirus

Various problems such as threats to the problem have emerged, and I feel that it should not be left as it is, and that it is meaningless unless I make more assertions.

I started writing articles of various genres.

I also wrote an article about cats, but it's just a little.

Now, how to fight and win against the common enemy coronavirus

I am writing an article focusing on my own thoughts in the crisis of human existence. I will continue to write articles about cats and keep up with other issues.

I will do my best while paying attention to my health while being aware of how far 1,000,000 PV will grow.

Let's think about the same theme together and have a wonderful time while sharing the same time and space! !!


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments