This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Today was White Day. Did you get her heart?

 



Today was White Day.


Did you get the chocolate from her on Valentine's Day and give it back?


Certainly, on Valentine's Day last month, the stones in March are aquamarine, so if you want to give her a gift, aquamarine is a good choice! !! I think I told you, did you do exactly that?


You don't have to do exactly that, but women like stones, so if you're going to give them a present, I'm sure they'll be happy if you give them the stone of the month! !!


I will tell you something good.


By the way, the birthstone for April next month is "Diamond"! !!


It feels very expensive, but I don't think it's expensive to get her heart! !!


Give me your favorite Tiffany brand diamond jewelry! !!


And get her heart! !!


That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


Have a day to see you again


I am looking forward to it! !!


See you again! !!



Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By



We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner




Comments