This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

This is a Do-Up image of Momo-chan, the second daughter of 11 brothers of my cat!



Did you get surprised when Momo-chan's Do-Up image suddenly appeared?


This child is Momo-chan, the second daughter of 11 siblings of our cat (who were 10 siblings when this blog was opened).


The pattern is amazing, but this pattern is called a tortoiseshell pattern! !!


It is said that it is called because of the pattern like the shell of a turtle.


Momo-chan is one of the oldest Fuku-chan, so I think she will be about 14 years old. But she has never been ill and is she the best of her brothers?


I still have to be fine! !!


Momo is the most energetic! !!


That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


Have a day to see you again


I am looking forward to it.


See you again! !!


Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By 


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments