This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Intoxicated by the night view of Manhattan, New York

 I haven't been to America yet, but I have a dream that I'd definitely like to go when Corona is settled.


When I was looking at the images of Manhattan, New York, USA, my dream for America spread irresistibly, so I wanted you to see the images I saw, so I uploaded it.


The illuminated cityscape of Manhattan is so beautiful that I don't get the impression that it is fighting Corona on the front line, but I will definitely go to New York Manhattan when Corona becomes calm and ready to travel in the future.


I yearn for jazz and delicious authentic coffee, but my dreams will come true someday.


That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


I am looking forward to seeing you.


See you again! !!


Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By









We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner






Comments