This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Haku-chan and Momo-chan, who are good friends, hug and sleeping!

(Today's News Show friend is Haku-chan and Momo-chan.)


Haku-chan and Tomomo-chan are among the 11 brothers of our cat.


It was a little cold today, so I turned on the fan heater and immediately took a position in front of me and hit the warm breeze.


After a while, when I look at them,




It overlapped like this and I slept comfortably.


The warm fan heater breeze made me sleepy! !!


Anyway, the two will be on good terms! !!


It seems that people who are looking at it will be embarrassed.


If you talk too much, you're likely to wake them up, so don't talk too much! !!


Good night! !!


sweet dream! !!




That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


I am looking forward to seeing you again.


See you again! !!


Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments