This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Thank you for making my day!



 I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to spend the day safely in the midst of such a widespread new corona. I am sincerely grateful.


Nowadays, everyone is afraid of corona infection, and we are saddened to see the daily number of infected people.


Today, so many more people have been infected!


Now it's a medical collapse! And the media is reporting on it. The more the media reports, the more the people who see the articles become trapped mentally.

The more the media reports, the more the people who see the articles become trapped mentally, and the more they should think about the way they report.


I'm going to stop worrying about the news and take a stand.


What I mean by that is, when you get it, you get it, and when you don't, you don't get it. What I mean is that I will take all possible measures and leave the rest to the heavens.


If you spend a whole day fulfilling your assigned tasks and roles, and when you go to bed at the end of the day, you will find that you have been infected with coronas for another day. And when you go to bed at the end of the day, you pray, "I thank you from the bottom of my heart that I was able to work as hard as I could today without contracting corona. I pray.


It's the same thing every day, but I think it's okay.


I believe that spending each day with heartfelt gratitude for the fact that I am alive and being kept alive I'm sure there are many people who have realized how precious it is to spend your days being truly grateful for being alive.


Even if you have never had the habit of praying or giving thanks, you can do so as a spontaneous act, regardless of religion. I believe that if you do this, your mind will calm down and you will naturally gain strength.


If you do it as a spontaneous act regardless of religion, it will calm your mind and give you natural strength. Let's just think about fulfilling our mission every day and live each precious day to the fullest!


But don't forget to take sufficient measures against corona!


This is the end of my blog for today.


I hope you'll come back to my blog again.


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if you could come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me, and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼




Comments