This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm going on a long vacation tomorrow!

 



We are going on a long vacation for the New Year vacations starting tomorrow, the 29th.


This vacation will be a silent one, as I will not see anyone or go anywhere because of Corona.


Normally, I would like to meet people and have a nice conversation because I love to talk with people, but it is best not to meet people in order to avoid infection.


It may be a bit of a lonely holiday season for you too, but stay at home so that you don't get infected by people who don't infect you!


If you have cable, you can watch dramas and movies, so you won't be bored at all!


So please be careful not to walk around outside and expose yourself to the risk of infection!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you'll come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼





Comments