This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

How are the cats in the cat cafe?



 I love cat cafes and have been there many times, and I love to hang out with the cats. I love it.


I'm a little worried about the cats in those cat cafes.


Because I think the number of customers going to cat cafes is decreasing due to the corona crisis.


The cat café can be run by customers who come and pay for it.


If the number of customers decreased due to the corona, we would have to find food for the cats to eat I'm a little concerned that it would compromise the environment in which the cats and cats can live comfortably. I'm worried.


One of the cat cafes I used to know closed down.


I'm worried about what happened to the cats in that store and where they have gone.


I hope they are in good health, as they are innocent of any wrongdoing.


There are many cat cafes in Japan, but in the current state of coronavirus epidemic, there are no cat cafes. I'm worried that business will be tough because I can't afford to go there.


I hope the corona epidemic will settle down soon: ・・・・・


Cats in the cat café cats, keep up the good work with the corona!


I'm sure a lot of cat lovers will come to see you sooner or later!


That's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will visit my blog again and


Thinking together about the same subject with me


If you can share the same time and space with me


How nice!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼







Comments