This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

tokkebi

 



Do you have any idea what "Tokkebi" is?


If you're a Hallyu fan, you already know that!


That's right, the Korean drama "Tokkebi" always ranks in the top 10 in popularity among hallyu dramas.


They say it's a popular drama!


I was just finishing up chapter 20 of Winter Sonata and wondering what I'd like to see next, when my wife


I borrowed it.


I heard this DVD is very interesting, so I decided to check it out and started watching it today.


I thought it was a historical drama of the Korean Korean era, but the introduction was a story about the Korean era. I thought it was a historical drama about the Korean Korean era, but the introduction was a story about the Korean era.


It starts off with an intense battle scene, but it's a classic modern drama.


Do you know what "Tokkebi" means?


I looked it up in a Yahoo search, and to my surprise, it has the meanings of 'demon' and 'spirit'.


If I tell you too much about it, it's going to be a bit of a story, so I'll give you the details in person.


Take a look!


I've only seen one episode, but it's a very well made movie and I'm very impressed with it.


I'm sure the video store will have the DVD, so please go and rent it tomorrow and watch it!


Please give me that!





So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 



Comments