This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The charm of brilliant jazz & bossa nova & delicious coffee collaboration

 



Today, I'm not thinking about Corona or the presidential election, I'm just listening to the sound of jazz with a cup of coffee.


It was raining a little earlier, but jazz, a cafe and the sound of rain are a wonderful collaboration.


Listening to jazz with your head in the air, without thinking, is so wonderful it makes your body shake!


You might fall asleep in a flash when you go to bed, feeling rich with the sounds of jazz for a moment before bed!


I'm listening to YouTube, where the theme song from Lupin III is arranged in a jazz style, and the tempo is completely different from watching TV cartoons, and the wonderful, haunting jazz sound is captivating me.


I think I'll go to bed in about 10 minutes.


That's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will visit my blog again and


Thinking together about the same subject with me


If you can share the same time and space with me


How nice!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments