This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I want our elections to be fair and just, with a result that everyone can agree on!



 Is the US presidential election almost on the verge of a result?


Some states are still doing mail-in ballot tallies, and the results are


Some of them are not showing up.


Elections are supposed to be fair and equitable, and you can't put undue pressure on them. You shouldn't.


Every single vote has the heart of the people who voted for it, right down to the last one. I think we should carefully and accurately tally the results and wait for the results.


This is an election to determine the president of the United States, a superpower, and it's getting a lot of attention from around the world. I think it should be chosen carefully.


In the world of competition, you need to be graceful, and what you win needs to warm up to what you lose. We'll welcome them in, and we'll make sure that those who lose don't rebel, but rather acknowledge that they've lost. The basic premise is to show a willingness to cooperate, which is the spirit of bushido and chivalry itself.


We don't have the final results yet, so it's hard to say at this stage, but as I mentioned earlier As I said, we are committed to fair and equitable elections, and no matter what the outcome is, the end result will be I hope that we can come together as one and lead America in the right direction.



That's all I have to say for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 






Comments