This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Early Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

 



Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year


What? It's not Christmas yet!


That's still a month and a half away!


And you are right.


It's still a bit early in the season!


But in my mind right now, I really wanted to tell you.


Why?


We are in the midst of a presidential election in the United States right now, and voting has just begun just a few minutes ago.


Republicans led by President Trump, Democrats led by Biden


Each camp has fought hard, and the results are coming out soon.


The results of this election will change the world in a big way.


Will the world continue to be chaotic and chaotic, or will there be a world of hope, where a new framework will be created?


Now people all over the world are watching the results of this election.


I am the first to wish you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year


I said.


I want the world to be a place where people have hope for both Christmas and the new year.


And with the results of this election, it has the potential to do just that.


We are watching the election results from far away from Japan.


Please help us elect the next President of the United States of America by holding a fair and equitable election.


I hope.


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 







Comments