This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A new coronavirus is slowly closing in around us!

 


Thanks to those in the medical field!



A new type of coronavirus is rampant around the world.


I live in Oita City in Oita Prefecture, Kyushu, and until recently, I was in the There were quite a few days when the number of people infected with the new coronavirus was 0 to 1 per day and there were no cases.


However, for the past few days, more than 10 people have been infected every day, not only in concentrated contacts but also on their own. There are people who are infected, which means that the infection is spreading throughout the city.


This means that many clusters may occur due to the inability to follow the route of infection.


We are in a position where we could be infected at any time.


I think it is important to run campaigns to stimulate the movement of people to keep the economy going, but again, I think the timing is important to implement.


If the risk of infection is almost completely eliminated and people are ready to start moving, it would be fine, but if a campaign is conducted when there are still many infected people, the asymptomatic people with the virus will be scattered throughout the country and the number of infected people will increase.


I think it is safer to stay on the campaign for a while now and make sure it is safe to do so.


If infected people are everywhere, there will not be enough healthy people to keep the economy going.


I feel the fear that the shadow of the new coronavirus will gradually creep in around us, but all we can do now is to mask, gargle, wash our hands, and avoid close contact. Until the vaccine is available and I can be vaccinated at any time, I want to be preventative and protect my family.



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and I'll see you there.


Thinking together about the same subject with me


If you can share the same time and space with me


How nice!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 

Comments