This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

You never have to apologize for contracting the new coronavirus!

 For those of you who have been infected, don't panic and take your time to heal!



Recently, a TV personality, actor and actress contracted a new type of coronavirus infection. I often see them apologizing through their offices.


I'm sure they're apologizing to the office and the staff in general. I didn't do anything wrong, so I don't think there is no need to apologize.


If I had to make a comment to the media, I would say, 'I'm afraid I've been infected with a new type of corona virus. Just say 'I'm going to focus on treatment and I'm going to take some time off for a while'.


It's an epidemic like the flu, so everyone is at risk of being infected.


No matter how careful you are, you cannot prevent corona from being transmitted because it is highly contagious.


When celebrities and influential people, such as celebrities and athletes, apologize on TV, people are watching I've had people tell me that the corona is a disease that you can never catch and that if you do, you will be held responsible for it. It's a social trend.


It's a disease, and if you have it, you can treat it and get better.


And stop beating yourself up over it already!



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 






Comments