This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My birthday is coming up soon!

 



My birthday will be coming up soon.


When I was a child, I used to have birthday parties at school and at home, and I used to have a lot of fun with them, but as I get older, I don't have birthday parties anymore and even if I do celebrate at home, I buy a cake and neglect to do so.


Come to think of it, it's hard to remember what you did on your own birthday, even if you try to remember what you did in the past.


Do you have any pleasant memories of your birthday?


You may have many memories of the fun times you had with your family and friends, or the memorable days when you and your boyfriend celebrated in private!


It's a memory I'll remember for the rest of my life of confessing my love to her on her birthday or proposing to her!


I believe that birthdays are the most important day of all.


Your mother went through a lot of pain and suffering to give birth to you, so you should be grateful to her from the bottom of your heart!


Also, we must not forget to thank your father.


Your father and mother loved each other and nurtured their love for each other, and it's because of them that you were born on this earth!


It was not a coincidence that your mother and father met their fate out of the billions of people on the planet, it was fate, it was inevitable.


I don't believe that there are any coincidences in this world.


I believe that seemingly coincidental fatal encounters are inevitable and were meant to be.


This is true of everything and there are no exceptions.


From now on, if something happens in your life that seems like a coincidence, let's live like it's not a coincidence, but a fated event!


Now I feel the need to be thankful for my birthday coming soon.


Let's be thankful for the things you are doing in your life now, and let's not forget to be thankful for all the people who are supporting us.



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only we could share the same space as I do.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments