This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

To the number one visitor to my blog today, the Portuguese!



 The number one foreign visitor to my blog today is Portugal.


Japan and Portugal have had an affinity for each other for hundreds of years, with the southern barbarian trade that enabled Otomo Sorain, the daimyo of Oita, to actively engage in exchange and establish friendly relations.


Hundreds of years later, on October 10, 1978, Oita City, my home city, and Aveiro City in Portugal formed a sister city relationship and relations between the two countries began again.


I heard that my father visited Aveiro as part of the sister city delegation and was warmly received.


That is why I have a dream to visit Aveiro, Portugal, even if only once.


I'd like to see with my own eyes the serene, old-fashioned quaintness of Portugal's streets.


As with New York City, which I wrote about yesterday, I'm sure I'll be able to realize my dream when Corona leaves.



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog and we can think together on the same subject.


How wonderful it would be to share the same time/space with me!


I look forward to seeing you on this blog again.


I'll see you soon!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 


Comments