This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Fall is in full swing, and it's almost here!




 It's still warm in the daytime, but the mornings and evenings are gradually getting cooler.


Is it just me, or does the word "autumn" make me feel a little sentimental for some reason?


I think that autumn is the time when we can gradually regain our composure and get back to our realistic selves after being buoyed by the heat of summer.


In autumn, my taste in music gradually becomes more autumnal, and I want to listen to chansons and bossa nova. In mid-summer, up-tempo jazz was a wonderful music that could get you high, but in autumn, it changes from up-tempo to mellow jazz.


I'm a big fan of Lisa Ono's music and often hear "I Want to Go Back to That Day" and "As Time Goes By" around this time of year.


With the exception of the shop showroom, the mannequins are dressed in autumnal garb, and the arrival of autumn is just around the corner.


When the blustery winter weather starts to blow, people start to pull up their collars and head home a little faster. I can't wait to get home and get warmed up!


Autumn cools down people's minds and bodies after the heat of summer.


Fall is the fall of art, after all!


When I cool down, I feel calmer and I would be more inclined to write a poem.


I've mentioned many times on this blog, and I've also written a series of poems for my homemade newspaper, and I'm planning to share them with the people who are reading this blog right now.


I'll be doing a poetry section in the future, so please check it out!


So that's it for today's blog.


How nice it would be if you could come back to my blog and share the same time with me, thinking about the same subject matter as me and sharing the same time with me!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments