This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

You like WHISKEY, right? (Haruka Igawa ed.)


You like whiskey, right?


Remember that whiskey commercial that starts with the phrase


There are several actresses in this commercial, but I really like Haruka Igawa's version of the commercial!


The drama-driven commercial unfolds as this background chorus plays.


I like whiskey with water, among other drinks.


I prefer to split it very thinly, too.


You'd be hard pressed to go to the store at night now!


So I encourage all of you who love to drink to watch this commercial.


Watch it while imagining yourself happily chatting with a beautiful mom like Haruka Igawa at a wandering snack bar!


Huh? Did you really want to go to the store more?


No, you can't!


Not now!


We'll have to go when the coronas subside!


Until then, indulge, indulge!




So that's it for today's blog.


How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog and we could think together on the same subject and share the same time and space as I did!


I look forward to seeing you on my blog again.


I'll see you soon!



 


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By 


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 


Comments