This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Oh, the beasties!


 Were you surprised by the picture of the giant anchovy?


Yesterday, I happened to put my cats out in the garden, and I was looking out at the garden with the windows closed when, to my surprise, a crocodile was perched on the window.


It is a picture of that time.


It didn't sting me, but it was good that it didn't sting me .......


I have a bittersweet memory when it comes to an alligator. It's not that I was stung....


In fact, it was my wife who was stung. In August the year before last, when she was pruning an overgrown garden tree in the garden, suddenly three or so red bees flew from the bushes and stabbed her arm.


I was still asleep when I heard their loud cries of pain, but I jumped up and ran down the upstairs hallway to rescue my wife...but when I got up and took a few steps, my foot slipped and I fell down and hit my shoulder on the floor. I was in a lot of pain at the time, but I told my wife to go to the hospital first and get some help, so I sent her to the hospital. I sent her to the hospital because she had been stung by a wasp before and I didn't want her to go into anaphylactic shock, so I sent her to the hospital. The result was that there was no problem. Wasps and

We were told that it was safe to say that the second sting was an aconite, as it doesn't cause anaphylactic shock, even if it was an aconite. So I was a little relieved.


However, I hit my shoulder and it hurts, so I went to the orthopedic surgeon after my wife came home, and to my surprise, it was broken and


He was there. What is it? It was also broken in about 3 places, quite complicated.


I'll explain only the result because the rest of the explanation is likely to be long, but afterwards, I was hospitalized, had surgery, put two nails to fix it in place


I fixed my bruised shoulder and had to live in a cast for a while after that.


About a year later, last September, I was hospitalized again and had surgery to remove two nails.


Now, another year later, the fracture is completely healed, but it still hurts when I move my arm.


So, whenever I see an alligator, I remember that time, and my arm tingles with fear and is quite


It's traumatic. While I'm talking about that, we actually have two nests in our yard this year.


I'm making it. This is totally annoying and they are always buzzing and flying around the yard.


If I don't get rid of them one day, I'll be in trouble if I get stung again!


I hope you're careful with the bees too! Don't let the stinging hurt!


I'll see you tomorrow on this blog!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 



Comments