This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I've revamped my blog just a little bit!

 Right now I'm writing this blog while listening to the sounds of the jazz piano.


No one is here, although the cats are all asleep around me.

I was feeling calm and calm, pressing lightly on the keyboard as I rode the melody.

I'm trying to imagine the look on your face as you look at this blog.


I still prefer to write my blog posts at night after I've gone to bed!


Good ideas just keep coming.


I wonder if I could make you guys happy by doing this!


Yes, I renewed my blog a bit yesterday.


Some of you may not have noticed, but I added a new cat on the left side bar

You'll see a lot of pictures on there!


I changed the letters there a little bit, starting with Fuku-chan and ending with Sanjo-chan to 12 (people) cats.


It used to be 00-chan's secret room.


But when I thought about it, it was hard to understand, so I changed it to 'sroom (diary & goods)

I changed it. I know it's just a small change, but the image will be much different!


I also sell merchandise on my blog, and all proceeds from sales are used to help shelter cats.

I'm trying my best to fund it.


We're trying to get as many cats as possible into friendly foster homes.

I've been doing this for a long time because of my desire. Thank you for your cooperation.


So that's it for today's blog.


I would like to invite you to visit my blog again and talk about the same subject as I do.

If we can think together and share the same time and space with me

How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you on this blog again.


I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


Come visit me tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you!


Please click.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 


Comments