This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Funny Cat's Photo Collection(Banzai Nyanko)

 

I was looking through my kitty photo album and I found this photo in the album.

It's a picture of a baby black cat.

She was sticking her upper body out of the kotatsu, but doesn't she look like she's doing a Hail Mary?

I knew cats were soothing!

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

There are many more pictures of these cute, healing cats here, so I'll keep you posted!

So that's it for today's blog.

How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog again, think about the same subject matter as me, and share the same time and space with me!

I look forward to seeing you on this blog again.

I'll see you soon!



Here's to your eyes! ...These are the love words any man would love to say to his wonderful girlfriend!



As Time Goes (As Time Goes) ... the theme song from the movie Casablanca and one of my most beloved songs!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 



Comments