This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Brilliant jazz and bossa nova music, delicious coffee, and a cute cat by your side!

 Right now I'm listening to Lisa Ono's song "Ano Hi Ni Mukete".


Lisa's bossa nova style singing is very appealing.


Her song "As Time Goes By" is also very nice and I often sing along with her while watching it on YouTube.


In the scene in "Casablanca", she asks Sam, who is black, to sing to her.


The scene where Sam sings "You must remenber this a kiss is still a kiss" while playing the piano, a song that he promised Rick he wouldn't sing, you can feel it in your heart.


Rick says "To your eyes" while tipping his wine glass.


It's a very mature movie!


I have a DVD disc of this movie and I've watched it over and over again and sighed over and over again.


Ingrid Bergman, the most beautiful woman in the world, and Humphrey Bogart, who looks the best in the world with his racy lines.


They are my favorite actors and actresses.


There's a cute little cat beside me as I write this blog right now, looking at me all the time.




Maybe I should say 'Here's to your eyes' to this girl.


You probably have no idea what I'm talking about!


But I'd like to tell you, my darling kitties who soothe me with all their hearts!

I love you!


I have always thought.


That love can save the world!


That's it for today's blog.


How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog and we could think together on the same subject and share the same time and space with me!


I'm looking forward to seeing you again!


I'll see you soon!


Please click.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 


Comments