This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A plan to turn our house into a cat cafe

 My dream for the future is to turn my house into a cat café.


Right now it's a perfectly normal house, but I have a dream to convert it into a cat café when I retire.


We already have 11 cats in our house, so no problem!


Now I just need to practice making good coffee.


We've included snacks and desserts on the menu as well, and we have a small and cozy restaurant.

I wish we could have a store! What a dream come true!

The situation. A group of friends got together and got into a fun conversation about ahhhhh and all that.

I'm thinking about how I hope it will be a place of healing and relaxation.


The dream just has to come true!


Let's do our best to make it happen!


We'll take care of you! I'm looking forward to it!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 


Comments