This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Live and let live and survive, that's what you're here for!

            

There's been a lot of sad events lately, like the coronas and the floods.

I think everyone can't hide the turmoil in their hearts.

Every day that you're worried that tomorrow is going to be my day, you're going to have a mental breakdown!

Once upon a time, once upon a time, when our grandfather was a young man, the red paper came and he went to the war.

You have to go on a suicide mission, and you'll lose your lives tomorrow in a suicide mission.

The ultimate human mind has already mastered everything.

I just want to charge in and die, I don't want to die in conflict, my family, my wife.

If I don't die with the human desire to die without leaving my children behind

I think there are two ultimate thoughts of not becoming one.

I write this way because next month is the anniversary of the end of the war, and it's the end of human life.

Life and death are two sides of the same coin.

There are people who are in the same situation, but who continue to live and those who die.

What is in between the two?

There may be something immeasurable about us.

We die of plague, we die of natural disasters, we die of war.

I'm living next to a lot of death every day.

Tomorrow I could die in an accident.

But we must live!

You must not die!

Live and live and survive, because God has already allowed you to live well enough.

Until you tell me it's okay to relax my shoulders and take it easy.

It is our role as human beings to live.

Humans have a purpose for living, and God has given us a goal that only we can achieve.

We are given and born into this world.

So we must never die.

It's nonsense to be sick and die and suffer.

So, together, we'll live through this risk-filled world!

Let's live for the many who lost their lives in the midst of aspiration!

So you have to think about what you have to do now to deal with the corona crisis.

You have to be aware of what you can do for yourself, for your family and for society.

Let's live!

As I got older and it was hard at the time, but we all did our best.

To be able to look back and say, "You got through the hard times!

 

So that's it for today's blog.

I hope you'll come back to my blog again and share the same theme with me.

I wish we could think together and share the same time and space.

It will be lovely!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you here on the blog again.

I do!

I'll see you soon!

 

Here's to your eyes! ...by bogie.

As Time Goes By (As Time Goes By) by Casablanca

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!
























Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments