This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

In my home prefecture of Oita, Beppu Onsen and Yufuin Onsen are a riot!



As part of the "Go To Campaign," both Beppu Onsen and Yufuin Onsen in my home town of Oita Prefecture are bustling with tourists.


When I drove around Beppu city today, I saw many cars with license plate numbers outside the prefecture, and I thought they must be tourists.


But we can't help but be happy about it. Tourist operators must be happy to receive income from tourism, but it would be a bit troublesome if tourists brought Corona bottles with them, so we are thinking selfishly that it would be better if only healthy people who don't have Corona bottles came here.


The only way for a tourist resort to survive is to open shops and inns safely, so if a corona outbreak occurs, the shops and inns will have to close.


I sincerely hope that many healthy people who have not been infected with corona will come to the hot springs so that shops and inns can welcome tourists in safety.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!





Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments