I'm listening to soothing jazz piano and twilight now!

I'm currently blogging while listening to soothing jazz piano on YouTube.

There are many different genres of music, but I still feel like jazz is my source of music.

When I wake up in the morning, I listen to up-tempo music that puts me on a high, and I open the front door to work, praying for the best day of my life.

When I'm going home after work, I listen to soothing jazz music in the car to cool down my mind and body.

Every day I have this kind of life and rhythm, and I try to keep it as stress-free as possible.

Doesn't everyone feel the need to be gently wrapped up in something when they are tired?

The thing that wraps you up gently is jazz.

I have a cat on my lap and a cup of coffee in one hand

And every day I can listen to jazz in my headphones and be pampered.

Why don't you fall into a dream, wrapped up in jazz?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

Comments